#MeToo Human rights victim! To Everyone in the world 2018-07-31: Dear Sirs, I am Japanese. It is a "self crime" by a police officer, a public prosecutor, a judge, "an error of applicable law".


<Public mail> President Donald Trump is challenging the rule of law.
I appeal to the Japanese government and politicians "criminal offenses such as police officers" every day.
Why does the Chinese government and the Philippine government do not protect their citizens?
It seems that it is stuck in the Japanese government's honey trap.


Dear Sirs, I am Japanese. It is a "self crime" by a police officer,
a public prosecutor, a judge, "an error of applicable law".
The aid acts of Article 22-4 (4) of the Immigration Control Act written
in the indictment (false document submission) can not be applied
for "assistance crime" of the "criminal law".
And illegal 'arrest detention' is crime against humanity.


It is the continuation of the previous day.
I lost my mother in January of the arrested year,
but due to this arrest and confinement I could not do Buddhist events of "Hatubon" or "3 Kaiki".

My wife was being threatened as a joint guarantor from my sister,
, niece's husband, "What will you do?"
I am still being threatened from my niece.
My sister died of cancer in August 2013. My niece says I have "a causal relationship of death".

Of course, we will not go to the funeral.

After that, even now I am harassed from my niece in a letter etc.
Rumors of "police investigation of the house" was transmitted to business partners etc. in 1 or 2 days,
"The news of arrest" is also transmitted to friends, and it is treated like "spitting".

I feel the fear of coverage of television and newspapers.
The Chinese also disappeared.
A Chinese friend friendly to me,
after listening to my story, went back to China saying "Japan got scared".
I am sending this e-mail to the Japanese government and politicians today as well.
It is a fact.

The Japanese government has an obligation to apologize and restore our honor
and to compensate damages as soon as possible. However,
the Japanese government has also crushed this case today.

There is a limit to life. Please help me. I will continue on tomorrow.

President Donald Trump 's reply encourages me.
President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our American people
and their willingness to stay informed and get involved.
President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.

The material is below.
http://www.miraico.jp/Bridgetohumanrights/

Best regards Yasuhiro Nagano


Request to media ******************************************

This humanitarian crime is a more severe crime than a Japanese abduction crime by North Korea.
Please introduce the unbelievable "humanitarian crime of application law violation" of the officials of the Japanese government with your media!
Your justice action will lead to the elimination of terror crime from the earth!

International Criminal Court:
Japan officially became a Party of 105 countries on October 1, 2007.
The Rome Statute and its cooperation law came into force on October 1, 2007 under domestic law.

Rome Statute on the International Criminal Court
This case falls under the following case. This incident occurred in 2010.
Article 7 Crimes against humanity
(E) significant deprivation of detention and other physical freedoms
in violation of the basic rules of international law

Preamble · Article 1 (Court)
The International Criminal Court complements the criminal jurisdiction of the state.

Article 27 (irrelevance of public qualification)
The International Criminal Court Regulations, regardless of their public qualifications,
It applies equally to all.
Even heads of State, lawmakers, public officials are not exempt
from criminal liability based on the regulations.

My information *************************************************

I hope for justice as your journalist.
Please inquire.

It is published in the following program.
http://omoide-tommy.seesaa.net/
https://toworldmedia.blogspot.jp/

Yasuhiro Nagano


For uncertainties, please contact us!
enzai_mirai@yahoo.co.jp

*****************************************************************

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak 2023-04-06: In the United States, wages continue to rise due to labor shortages, and the latest average hourly wage exceeds 4,300 yen. You can no longer "compare" with Japan!

Au président français Emmanuel Macron 2023-04-03 : Mais," le "discours" de Zelensky est "unfunny kann nicht lachen". "Rappelez-vous l'attaque de Pearl Harbor. Cet horrible matin du 7 décembre 1941."

2023년 10월 08일: 아르메니아의 수도인 예레반에서는 이웃 나라 아제르바이잔이 계쟁지 나고르노 칼라바프를 공격해도 아무것도 하지 않은 '동맹국' 러시아에 대해 시민의 분노가 폭발했다., #Armenia #Azerbaijan #Russia