To Terrisa Mei British Prime Minister 2018-12-28: Ise Shrine (Ise Gingu). In "Ise Gingu", "Amaterasu Omikami" that deified the "Sun" is enshrined as "God". It is "sun god". The flag of Japan symbolizes the country of "sun".


<Public mail> #MeToo Human rights victim!


To Terrisa Mei British Prime Minister


2018-12-28: Ise Shrine (Ise Gingu).
In "Ise Gingu", "Amaterasu Omikami" that deified the "Sun" is enshrined as "God".
It is "sun god". The flag of Japan symbolizes the country of "sun".
Hatsumode (Hatumoude).
(Hatumoude) is to "worship at a shrine or temple at the beginning of a year" to worship.
2018 1/2 Ise Gingu Shrine (Hatumoude)
https://youtu.be/CQRKE7iq7J4


Dear sirs. It is the continuation of the previous day.
Immediately after that, "lunch news", the "video image" before the arrest
in the morning flowed from the NHK and private television stations all
with the same "video image" and "article content".
I am told by the "people who meet" the article saying "I was earning over 100 million yen in 3 years."
However, it is "completely false" and "police interrogation" and "trial" will not come out either.
The reason for "crime to support other crimes of criminal law" is
that we created "false employment contract document" and handed over to the Chinese.
Because it is "crime to support other criminal offense of criminal law",
it is "Desperate" to be "Proof" to have "Willful will".
That's why he forks me "Forcibly" confession!
"Record" of this day has two "Record" like "Resume".
While the police officer was entering the word processor, I told the police officer.
I do not say Chinese people can work in restaurants.
I am not hiring them "at restaurants."
So I am not "Illegal employment promotion act".
"It is true that we adopted a" Tentative decision "on recruitment."
"I say that" I am not interviewing "with a Chinese person! ".
"What is it, its meaning ...?"


Police officer Kami says to me "We have not told you that you" violated ""
Illegal employment promotion act "! ".
"There are a lot of" Evidence of circumstances "that you created" contracts
for employment of lies "...".
The policeman says to me that the fact
that I created a "contract of employment of a lie" and handed it over to the Chinese is a crime.

"Please answer only to my question."
He is saying that, he is inputting a word processor.

I believe that support for "Illegal work" is only Section 73-2 of the Immigration Act "a crime
that promotes illegal employment."
So, I insisted on that.

Police officer Kami is doing "Abuse of authority" in "arrest,
confinement" for unfair reasons not based on the law.


They say that it is "Assistance" of "Illegal work"
that you created "document of false employment contract"
in Article 22-4-4 "submission of false documents" and handed it over to Chinese is.
This is not a crime.
Who will teach them to this law?

I will not listen to police officers Kami for explanation of "Criminal justiceism" I say.
As I was a Japanese, how did I do in this case? Someone, please tell me!

It is around 6 o'clock in the evening.
I thought that it was made to "do this" and "A criminal".
Then, I "vomiting" everything I ate in the morning.
Later, around 8 o'clock, I was "detention" to the "Tsukishima police station
of the Metropolitan Police Department."

My "criminal reason" is an error of "applicable law", so what I am writing is "reference".
I am writing to let people around the world know the Japanese judicial system.

I will continue on next week.
I will continue until you understand.

I am "claiming" two things in this crime.
1. Foreigners conducted "illegal labor other than status of residence".
This is innocent.
Only foreigners were punished with Article 70 of the Immigration Act "Sins of illegal labor".
On the Immigration Control Act,
the Immigration Control Act punishes employers who are "causal relationships"
of illegal work by the Immigration Act 73-2 (a crime promoting illegal employment).
However, Japan's judiciary "disposses" only foreigners and does not dispose of employers.
This obviously violates the "principle of equality under the law".
And it violates international law prohibiting conscious disposal only of foreigners.
If "an employer who illegally employed" is innocent,
"a foreigner who worked illegally" is innocent.
If so, there is no one "who supported other crimes of criminal law"
against Article 70 of the Immigration Act.
"I, KinGungaku, a diplomat in the Philippine country,
a staff member of the Philippine Embassy" is innocent.

2. "Indictment" "points out the reason for crime,
Article 22-4-4 of the Immigration Act (acquisition of status of residence
by submitting false documents).
However, there is no such penalty.
Disposition is "cancellation of status of residence" by "Minister of Justice"
and "compulsory withdrawal to foreign countries".
Therefore, "crime to support other crimes of criminal law" can not be applied.

The Japanese government is "crushing" complaints. But "crush"
by state power is "stop" of "Statute of limitations".
The material is below.
http://www.miraico.jp/Bridgetohumanrights/
There are many victims in the world. Please "support" a lot of victims
with your courage and justice.
I am asking the Japanese government to "recover honor"
and "compensate for victims" of the victims.

Sincerely yours, Yasuhiro Nagano


It is open to the program below.
https://toworldmedia.blogspot.jp/
http://oyazimirai.hatenadiary.jp/
http://oyazimirai.hatenablog.com/
http://britishprimeminister.seesaa.net/


Help me.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
enzai_mirai@yahoo.co.jp


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Au président français Emmanuel Macron 13 avril 2024 : Déclaration de Yo Jong : « Le Premier ministre Kishida nous a récemment fait part de son désir de rencontrer Kim Jong Il directement par différents canaux. »

Au président français Emmanuel Macron 2024-04-18 : Trump et Biden « soutiennent le génocide israélien ». Les Ukrainiens ont collaboré avec les nazis allemands au génocide des Juifs.

2023년 10월 08일: 아르메니아의 수도인 예레반에서는 이웃 나라 아제르바이잔이 계쟁지 나고르노 칼라바프를 공격해도 아무것도 하지 않은 '동맹국' 러시아에 대해 시민의 분노가 폭발했다., #Armenia #Azerbaijan #Russia