#MeToo Human rights victim! To President Trump 2018-07-30:Dear Sirs, I am Japanese. It is a "self crime" by a police officer, a public prosecutor, a judge, "an error of applicable law".

 President Donald Trump is challenging the rule of law.
I appeal to the Japanese government and politicians "criminal offenses such as police officers" every day.
Why does the Chinese government and the Philippine government do not protect their citizens?
It seems that it is stuck in the Japanese government's honey trap.


Dear Sirs, I am Japanese. It is a "self crime" by a police officer,
a public prosecutor, a judge, "an error of applicable law".
The aid acts of Article 22-4 (4) of the Immigration Control Act written
in the indictment (false document submission) can not be applied
for "assistance crime" of the "criminal law".
And illegal 'arrest detention' is crime against humanity.


This week I will write about my damage.
This manuscript was written in June 2013 after he left the prison.

By police officers, prosecutors,
judges and others, due to malicious false charges of insulting the laws of Japan and abuse of authority,
I received a prison sentence of 1 million yen for a year and a half imprisonment.

I was arrested and imprisoned on June 14, 2010
and received "bail" on June 24, 2011, "imprisonment" on March 5, 2012,
and on March 19, 2013 I Was released from prison.

And I received "physical suffering" and "mental suffering" due to arrest,
long-term detention and the like, and the company lost the "social credibility"
and the company broke down bankrupt.
I lost the opportunity to "patent registration".
And I lost my house. In addition, as a joint guarantor I decided to lose all credit,
wealth, income etc due to debt repayment etc.
My wife and child also suffered similar pain.

In addition, Lefko Co., Ltd., which I was the representative director,
became "self-bankrupt" as a result of this incident,
and more than 165 shareholders suffered economic loss and mental suffering.

The impact on Japanese society is great.
In addition, the impact on Chinese people,
Chinese government and the international community is enormous.

The Japanese government has an obligation to apologize and restore our honor
and to compensate damages as soon as possible.
However, the Japanese government has also crushed this case today.

There is a limit to life. Please help me. I will continue on tomorrow.

President Donald Trump 's reply encourages me.
President Donald J. Trump believes the strength of our American people
and their willingness to stay informed and get involved.
President Trump appreciates you taking the time to reach out.

The material is below.
http://www.miraico.jp/Bridgetohumanrights/

Best regards Yasuhiro Nagano


My information ***************************************************

Yasuhiro Nagano

For uncertainties, please contact us!
enzai_mirai@yahoo.co.jp

***************************************************




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Au président français Emmanuel Macron 13 avril 2024 : Déclaration de Yo Jong : « Le Premier ministre Kishida nous a récemment fait part de son désir de rencontrer Kim Jong Il directement par différents canaux. »

Au président français Emmanuel Macron 2024-04-17 : Lors du second tour de l’élection présidentielle de 2017, Le Pen a subi une défaite écrasante face à Macron. Avant cela, Poutine avait chaleureusement accueilli Le Pen au palais présidentiel. La France et la Russie entretenaient des relations amicales.

Au président français Emmanuel Macron 2024-04-18 : Trump et Biden « soutiennent le génocide israélien ». Les Ukrainiens ont collaboré avec les nazis allemands au génocide des Juifs.